No Limits Fitness
Sculpt your ideal body, free your true self, transform your life.
Yoga is very much mandatory to focus on both your mental and physical health.
Meditating on a daily basis is one of the best ways to burn out your stress and depression.
Practice different yoga postures and gain a lot of flexibility.
Now with this pose gain a flat tummy without much of workout.
one week free trial
Learn Your Yoga Moves
Stretch out the stress
The basic position with which yoga types work.
Half moon pose
Half moon pose helps you gain a lot of flexibility and ensures better blood circulation.
The Indianised version of the same yoga position calls it the salutation to the Sun. It focuses on the well-being of the whole body.
Focus on strength
The best way to keep yourself healthy and fit.
Helps you with the flexibility of your muscles and also a simple way to relax and ward off stress.
One exercise that is so far the best way to activate your whole body into working.
JOIN US FOR A FREE 1-WEEK TRIAL
We are 100% sure that you will experience a better lifestyle with our courses.
Life can screw us up most of the time and we are hurdled upon the thoughts of things that we should have done. There are people out there who are really into fitness and yet they find it hard to achieve the results. They tend to go in and out of the gym and in the next month, they still look exactly the same, no improvements or anythings. And that exactly can put a hindrance to them continuing what they have started.Learn More
Humans are designed to be able to do the things they wanted to do when they can see that it is paying off and when the brain isn’t capable of having that change or that reward in return for the hard work that is being given in such particular goal, chances are they quit. And that is the problem why many don’t reach their fitness goals. They quit because they don’t see any results or they think that after they’ve pushed so hard and worked so hard in the gym, it still seems like it isn’t working for them.
Sometimes it is in the diet, sometimes it is in the exercise choice. Or it can also be your dedication to your goal. Here, we will talk about exercise instead. We gathered here some of the best exercises out there that can truly build muscles in no time. You have to keep in mind however that no matter how consistent you are with these exercises what still matters is your dedication to your goal and your knowledge on the right ways to build muscles.
Let’s start here:
- Compound exercises. This is too mainstream and yet a lot of beginners out there are still considering on doing isolation exercises rather than the compound ones and they always ask as to why they are not building muscles. Simply, the answer is that they are not doing compound exercises. The best compound exercises out there are bench press, overhead press, row, squat, and deadlift. These five have been proven to build muscles faster and more than isolation exercises. If you are a beginner, you should be including these big five exercises in your workout regime to maximize all the muscles in your body so you can build strength,.
- Pullup. We’ve come to realize that pullup can be a hard exercise mostly for beginners but you don’t have to be afraid of it. What you need to be doing is to do the pull up that you can. For example you do nly 1 pullup today and you cannot do one more, so just settle with that and don’t push yourself. The next day you hit it, aim for two until you are comfortable with it. You will later on realize how much you have improved in your pullup. This is one of the best exercises out there that target multiple muscles, particularly the back and bicep.
- Dip. Dip is one of the easiest exercises out there that you can just do at home or wherever you are. It targets both the tricep and the chest and is a very good exercises to build those muscles.
To exercise is to understand your body and if you don’t for now, you’re probably out there eating as much as you want. Rather than understanding your body, you pour so much foods into it and in return you become fat. That is the result of not being able to take control over things, especially on what you eat. What you need to understand is how your body works and how it is a machine that doesn’t require more nor less. http://www.nolimitsfitness.net
Why’s it so hard to lose weight?
In today’s society, we are all trying so hard to lose weight because it has been a slap on our face that we are fat and that’s the truth. We are a generation of unhealthy individuals doing the things we wanna do and eating the foods we want to eat regardless of how many harmful ingredients it contains. We still do it anyway because we enjoy it. We take delight on what we enjoy more than we take delight on what could do good for us and at the end we realize that it is rather important to be able to take care of ourselves than to enjoy now and pay later.
However, when it comes to losing weight, what we found to be the most effective is a well-balanced diet. But you also need to exercise to lose those extra fats that are concealing the muscles in your body. In this articles, we tackle not about diet, however. We tackle about the beauty of exercise and its huge effect on burning those extra fats you have and turning them into muscles. It is a good thing that you have come across this article so it means that you are on your journey to changing from being fat to being healthy.
Here are our top exercises that you could do:
- Deadlift. Deadlift is one of the best workout exercises out there that target multiple muscles in your body. Aside from that, deadlift also makes you sweat a lot and almost works every muscle in your body, from bigger ones to smaller ones. It is regarded as the best exercise for beginners as they needed to work all of their muscles in one exercise to be able to build strength. It has an effect on losing your body fat as when you sweat you burn those fats, and on the plus side, you get much stronger.
- Bench Press. One of the best exercises that most of the bodybuilders do to build their chest, this exercise is best for losing fat as well. It works three muscles in your body, respectively, chest, triceps, and shoulders. It is important that you build a massive upper body so that the next time you lift you all have that energy to do so. The stronger you become, the more fats you’ll burn.
- Burpees. Burpees is better than running as it has different movements that are targeting your hips and other parts of your lower body. It also increases endurance and makes you feel really active. YOu can use burpees as a warm up exercise when you really wanted to be able to stay active from the start until the end of your workout.
So far, these are the best exercises out there that you can try when you wanted to lose weight. Include these in your regime and you will find out how strong you are and how the changes in you body have gone!
Men can be tough and men can be a little scared sometimes as well. That is natural. They can also skip a workout and reasons can vary. Men are not always that confident. They are also weak. They can be soft and fragile. And some of these reasons can have a connection with these. Skipping workout perhaps is okay but if you continuously do it, then how will you be able to achieve the goal that you want? In fitness, there should be no excuses and you should do your best in the gym in order to feel the pain. However, we should likewise embrace the idea of that in some situations we just cannot do it. But lame excuses aren’t acceptable.
It’s hard not to skip a workout
In the world of fitness, the main goal is is reached through discipline, dedication and knowledge coupled with motivation. Both men and women who have not seen results in a month or two simply leave and quit, merely because they do not have the realistic goal. Some still continues no matter how slow the progress is. They still keep on learning many different things and incorporate it to their workout. They accept the truth that fitness is not an easy road and they must struggle to reach the end of it. But actually the fact is that there is no end in fitness, it is a lifetime process.
Workouts can be fun
Here, we are going to be discussing with you the reasons why men skip workout and what they should do about it. If you are some of those men who just don’t seem to stick to your schedule, you should truly change that and be ready for more challenge. http://www.health.com/fitness
- Light weight hurts your ego. The most common problem with men who are beginners in lifting is that they feel like other people would judge them if they are lifting light weights in the gym. It would always hurt their ego that they are lifting the same weight as that of women. And that is a stigma that should completely be taken away from the minds of young men who wanted to venture into fitness. It is crucial that you should be able to know that you will truly have to start small in order to go big and that is a process that would require time. Start small first so you can develop the correct from executing it so the next time you add weight you can do it properly.
- Lack of confidence. You go to the gym and you see these other men lifting heavy weights and are much bigger than you are and you tell yourself that you can’t do it. That is already failure by default. If you change your mindset into your goal and not think of anything and about the achievement of other people, you will surely realize that it is important that you should go inside and do your thing at your utmost capability. You can look at other men who are much bigger than you and you can use that as an inspiration that someday you’ll be like that. Don’t be afraid and just be confident.
- Excuses. Excuses are acceptable but if you are always skipping the gym those excuses might just be as lame as you are. In order for you to avoid lame excuses, you need to look at yourself when you really put your whole energy into your goal and how you would be as much more confident facing other people when you finally achieve it. Set a realistic goal and at the same time commit to the process of achieving it so that you will get it in no time.
Sometimes, you just don’t know if you can do it anymore. You are thinking of quitting and you feel like you failed. When fitness is your goal, things like this can happen and thoughts like these can damage your entire plan. What is important is that you stick to your goal, but what if you’ve come to the point where you don’t have the motivation to do so because it feels like you’re already not enjoying it and it takes up much of your time. That’s just easy to deal with, you just need to make fitness fun.
Don’t let your mind defer you from your fitness goals
There are lots of people out there who have failed for a reason that the things that they do don’t make that much challenge don’t offer than much fun to them, and it is important that you incorporate fun into your fitness so that you will be motivated to continue and to do it every single day. The first thing that you have to do is to think and you’re lucky because you’ve come to the right page. Here we will tackle about the ways on how to make fitness fun.
- Set a goal. When you set a goal, fitness will always be the main priority because you are thinking that you need to reach such goal and in order for you to reach it you need to stick to the process even though the process can be a little uncomfortable sometimes. And yes, they can be uncomfortable. Uncomfortable workouts and pushing yourself to the limits can be a great result of you having a motivation to do it because you have a goal you need to achieve. If you have goal that is realistic and you are aware that you cannot achieve it in an easy way, you will likely to pursue and to succeed.
- Keep track. Keeping track of what you do in the gym will make you be aware of the progress that you are making. When you take note of the weights you lift and the exercises you do, chances are it is much easier to decide whether you’ll add weight or not. Likewise, when you keep track of your weight, you will know if you really gain or not.
- Wear for comfort. When it comes to gym clothing what is important is that you are comfortable from the start, during, and after the workout. It doesn’t actually have to be a gym wear as long as you are motivated to achieve your goal. But being able to see yourself look good in the gym mirror while you are doing the workout is a plus and it adds up to your confidence.
- Have a day where you eat what you want. Diet is very important in achieving a good body, but it should not deprive you of the foods that you really want to eat. Set a day each week or every two weeks where you eat foods that you enjoy so you are not stock in a diet. Through having a day to eat what you want, you will be motivated to do more work in the gym. The real truth is that any gym fitness should not be that hard in you and you should still enjoy some small treat for yourself.
- Find a friend. Sometimes, it could be boring working out alone and it might lose your motivation to continue. You should find a friend that you can go to the gym with and share your goals with. Through that, you will be able to have someone assess you or spot you when the workout is too much and you will have someone who can track your goals with you and talk to about both of your goals.Click Here For More Information.
Let’s say for example that you are shocked by the reality that you are unhealthy because you feel like you are. After all those nights of partying and drinking, you finally realize that you are not doing a favor for yourself. You thought that you have spent so much time eating hamburger and pizza rather than cooking your own meal. You fucked up in life so hard and all those have been banging you into realization. Trust me, a lot of people have been in such situation, but your next step on how to change it matters. Some get stuck into the habit, some manage to get out and lead a happy and healthy life, and you should be like the latter too. But you keep asking yourself how. How will you squeeze fitness into your day? The answer lies in yourself.
You realizing your dismay is a good thing. It is not something that you should spend hours worrying about, but something that you should contemplate on how you can be able to change your attitude towards it. Let’s say that you are always busy at work and you cannot spare some of your time going to the gym, but the truth is you are thinking of a more invalid ways to get away with it. And that’s not what you’re supposed to do. You’re supposed to think of some valid ideas and thoughts and incorporate those in a smart move so that you will be able to achieve the goal that you wanted to achieve.
Squeezing fitness is easier than you think
First things first. You need to avoid the habits that are toxic and incorporate habits that are much more beneficial to your work. And it doesn’t have to change your way of living and how you enjoy your life. Leading a healthy life doesn’t compromise a happy life. They come together and they should, they must.
Start with little ways. In the morning before you wake up, you can spend 5 minutes of stretching before you prepare for work. If you think that you can’t do it because you feel like when you wake up, your time to prepare is enough for you to not be late, then you have to wake up much early. It’s all a matter of adjusting to the situation so that you can add something to your daily routine.
One more thing that is beneficial, especially if your office or the place where you work is much closer to the place where you live, is to walk from home to work. You wake up early in the morning and if you only have enough time to prepare, you can walk going to work so that you can save money and you contribute to the change that you want to see in yourself.
If change it is that you want, you have to be able to innovate new ideas on how you you can squeeze that to your daily activities and you need to be consistent about it. Also, you don’t really need to be harsh on yourself as long as you have a cheat treat once a week. It is okay.
There are a number of mistakes that a lot of people make when they start working out. The problem is that these mistakes are never rectified, and these people end up hurt them a lot due to their workout routine. Here in this article, we have explored some of the grave mistakes that people make.
- Credible Sources
Most people get their information either from the internet or from their friends. Both these sources are not credible, and their advice could lead to a lot of issues in the long run. For starters, the internet is filled with fake information that can never be trusted. For example, we can just come up with a random fitness routine and put up on our blog and say that experts have suggested this. Most people would not look to question the validity of our claims and would just go ahead with what they read without verifying the credibility of the source. The second prominent source of misinformation is from their peers. The best example is when people thought the earth was flat and it had to take someone to sail the seas to prove them wrong. On a similar note, unless someone takes a minute to question whether what they are being told is true or not, the same errors will be made. That is not all; more people will be affected by this misinformation as well.
The second biggest mistake that people make is to have a gung-ho approach to the whole thing. Doing random things during the course of one week and completely shifting to another routine the next week. Or focusing on section alone the whole week and then moving onto something entirely different the next week. That type of strategy can cause more harm than good. We recommend that you get the help of a trainer to plan out your routine and make sure you stick to it to reap the benefits.
Most people don’t like to fail. And the gym can be quite an intimidating place where you want to look the part. This sort of notion will prevent you from working on your weaknesses. For example, if your stamina isn’t good, you might think using the treadmill will be counterproductive but unless you practice on it, you won’t develop that particular aspect. So understand that it is okay to fail early so that you can succeed in the long run.
Eating healthy is entirely dependent on your fitness goals for yourself and your determination towards achieving them. And because doing this seems to be such a tedious task, in this article we have listed out certain tricks of the trade that can help make it lesser so, and maybe a little cleaner and more enjoyable.
1: BLOT THE OIL OFF YOUR PIZZA:
Pizza is the perfect answer to a cheat day, and there is a way you can make even your cheat days a little bit healthier rather binge as much as you can to make up for the days spent eating salads. Pizza has large amounts of cheese or oil often leaking of its edges, making up for a lot of calories. Blotting off the oil from your pizza slice before you eat it will save you over 50 calories and still taste just as good.
2: USE DARK MEAT INSTEAD OF THE LIGHT MEAT OFTEN LOADED WITH CONDIMENTS:
It is a known fact that dark meat is softer and moister and contains more calories than light meat. However, Light meat like chicken breast is on the dry side and thus often loaded with condiments that can contribute to much more calories than dry meat does by itself. Thus, it is a better choice to eat dark meat rather than white meat doused in ketchup or mayonnaise.
3: TOP YOUR PASTA WITH GARLIC POWDER OR PEPPER RATHER THAN GRATED PARMESAN:
A few heaping spoons of parmesan thrown over pasta already doused in sauce can easily add up to more than 50-60 calories. Cheese in pasta, despite how delish it tastes, comes at a price and hence, it is healthier to find a substitute. Sprinkle garlic, pepper or oregano over your pasta instead and enjoy a meal that still tastes good and yet saves the calories.
4: REPLACE YOUR BUTTER AND GIVE THE BAKED GOODS A BOOST:
Baking includes a lot of butter, flour and sugar and the cupcake you relish at the end of the process can rack up quite a number of calories. Thus, go for the healthier alternative of switching your butter or oil with nut or seed butter. This change boosts healthy fats, fibre, antioxidants etc. and makes for a treat you can enjoy without guilt. Avocado too makes for a good replacement for butter without altering the taste at all. Mashed and whisked avocado can also make for a good dressing and replace the use of mayonnaise for your sandwiches and other snacks.
5: DRINK A LITTLE CLEANER:
While there’s no such thing as ‘healthy drinking’ you can still up your game with your margaritas and cocktails in a cleaner manner. The sugary mix that you add to your drinks can contribute to quite a number of calories, thus replace it with either coconut water, green tea, lime juice etc. Add to this a few mint or basil leaves and you have yourself a drink that is a little fresher, cleaner and will not contribute to a bad hangover unless you overdo it.
I don’t think I’ve met anyone who didn’t want to stay fit and look great. But not everyone knows how to lose those extra kilos that you gained last time you went home. It is not great both physically and mentally to be over-weight. It affects your mood and productivity more than you would imagine. So here are few tips to help you shed those kilos, make you more fit and thereby more confident.
- Have a realistic goal
What most people lack is proper motivation to lose weight. So it important to set a goal that is immediately achievable. If you set to lose 20 kilos in a month, you would never achieve it. Just because you read something somewhere doesn’t make it true. Understand realistic weight goals and ideal weight from an expert. This way you don’t set yourself up for failure before you even begin.
- Reduce your portion size
This is the easiest change you can make to your diet. Most people eat way more than they should and gain fat. Try to avoid eating more than required. Ask a nutritionist the amount of food that you need to eat to keep healthy. If you don’t eat more than needed, you don’t need to worry about those pesky fat cells accumulating in your tummy.
- Modify your diet by stocking up on healthy food
This goes hand in hand with the last tip to make the double whammy for fat cells. If you cut down on fatty and sugary food and stock up on healthier alternatives, you reduce your chance at many life-threatening diseases like stroke and heart disease. Whenever you are hungry and craving for a snack, instead of that cupcake go for a fruit or veggie. Your body will thank you later.
Taking a walk every day greatly helps in reducing weight. It helps in burning calories and improves insulin sensitivity. Try to achieve 10,000 steps a day or 45 minutes of walking. Any smartphone nowadays comes built in with the option of keeping track of your steps. Make use of that incorporate it into your routine.
Waiting for the elevator? Take the stairs instead.
Got to go to the local grocery store? Walk or bike there instead of going by car.
- Personal Motivation and Family Therapy
As previously mentioned, it all comes down to your personal determination. But it’s not always easy to stay strong. Be prepared with ways to convince yourself to not buy that pizza or not have an extra cheesecake. This can be someone in your family reminding you why you set out to do it in the first place because everyone might lose sight of the goal every now and then. It is a great idea to work out or take a diet with someone as it better helps both of your chances of succeeding.
What fitness really is can be quite of an easy question, but the truth is it is as complicated as the cells inside our bodies or the functions they deliver. When we think about fitness from a perspective of a bodybuilder, what he’ll tell you is that it is the process of getting a lean and muscular physique, but when we ask what fitness is from the perspective of a doctor, he’ll tell us that it is doing the things that could contribute to a healthy mind and body. None of these are wrong, perhaps both are true and there are other definitions of fitness that can be applied so that we can understand more what it really means and why you should be able to commit into it.
Fitness involves a healthy diet!
Fitness in the first place isn’t only about going to the gym and doing it in a day to day basis. Likewise, it doesn’t mean that when you are thin, you are fit. Being fit has something to do with feeling good and being able to do activities without feeling any adverse discomfort. To make it much more understandable, being fit means that you don’t have to be a marathoner or a bodybuilder, you just have to feel healthy and being in good shape that would be sufficient enough for you to do the tasks or activities in a daily basis and still feeling great the next day. It is about the body that is in shape and how it can do the job that is required every single day.
Being fit doesn’t only take the gym
You might think that you really don’t need to go to the gym to be fit as it is stated in the definition that it is not about going to the gym but the truth is that to be fit requires exercise, therefore, going to the gym can really be helpful if you wanted to lead a healthy life. Exercise is among the best ways we can do to avoid different kinds of diseases. Aside from making us feeling refreshed and active after we sweat out, it is also good for the heart. But if you do not have access to the gym as it might be an expensive option for you, you can always do exercises at home or in the office. You can spend even just 10 minutes of your time in a daily basis to commit to doing something like stretching and moving your joints so that you will be able to sweat and work those parts that have not been worked for a long time. Through that, you will be able to lead a healthy life away from the diseases that can be caused by being lazy and not being active.
Fitness relieves mental health problems
In some studies and researches, it is found out that being fit also contributes to mental health and that people who often exercise are less likely to feel depressed. To be fit likewise boosts energy, sleep and the immune system. When you are pushing yourself in the gym for example and you are satisfied with the results of your hardwork and you know that it is for you to be healthy, you feel like you are rewarded and that somehow reduces that stress that you are feeling.
Fitness is good
All in all, fitness means being able to perform the task, feeling healthy, happy, and good!
Once you learn yoga here, you are never going to stop doing it.
The right place to help yourself get fit. Also get your ideal workout regimen designed here.
The best place to learn meditation and the ideal way to manage your stress.
Sed porttitor lectus nibh.